Mr. Rullan Rinaldi is a lecturer and researcher at the Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University. He has been a researcher at CEDS since 2009. Mr. Rinaldi earned his bachelor degree in economics from Padjadjaran University, Indonesia (2008), and is finishing his Masters degree in Economics from Texas Tech University, United States of America (2013). Mr. Rinaldi’s research interest is in the area of public economics, regional economics and his recent research topic is on Urban Agglomeration In West Java.
- Rise And Fall Of Cities, Measuring Spatial Clustering And Economies Of Urban Agglomeration In West Java, Joint Work with Eva Nurwita, Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) No.201104, 2011.
- Allocation Mechanism Of Equalization Fund In Indonesia: Current Condition And Alternative Proposals Of Specific Grant In Sub National Level, Joint Witj with Kodrat Wibowo and Bagdja Muljarijadi, Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) No.201108, 2011.
- The Spatial Dimension of Human Development Index in Indonesia, Joint Work with Eva Nurwita, Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) No.201001, 2010.
- Poverty as Child Labor Internal Migration Determinant, Joint Work with Eva Nurwita, Journal of Indonesian Economy and Business, Vol. 24 No.3, 2009, 307-322.
- Spatial Contagion of Global Financial Crises, Joint Work with Ari Tjahjawandita and Tito Dimas Pradono, Economic Journal, Padjadjaran University, Vol. 23 No.2, September 2008, 91-107.