Dr. Mohamad Fahmi is a lecturer and researcher at the Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University. He has been a researcher at CEDS since 2001. Dr. Fahmi earned his bachelor degree in Economics from Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia (1997), a Masters degree in Industrial Economics from ITB, Indonesia (2002), and a Ph.D in Economics of education from La Trobe University, Australia (2010). Dr. Fahmi’s research interest is in the area of Education, labor, and poverty. His recent research topic is on the cost effectiveness of teacher Certification in Indonesia. Dr. Fahmi is currently the head of Undergraduate Economics Program, Universitas Padjadjaran.
- Fahmi, M. and A. A. Yusuf (2011). "Acceleration or Internationalization? A Cost-Effectiveness-Analysis of Improving School Quality in Indonesia." Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS).
- Fahmi, M. (2011). "Does High School Economics Course Affect Learning in The University Principle of Economics?".
- Fahmi, M. (2010). "Essays on The Economics of Education: Public-Private School Choice and Student Performance in Indonesia."
- Fahmi, M. (2007). "Indonesian higher education: the chronicle, recent development and the new legal entity universities." Department of Economics Padjadjaran University, Working Paper in Economics and Development Studies(200710).
- Fahmi, M. (2006). "The Evaluation of the implementation of WebCT in the Principle of Macroeconomics Class." Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS).